Thank you for your interest in joining Glencoe Council 4842! Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page, and we will reach out to you soon with more information.
You may also join the Knights of Columbus online in just five minutes. Members who join online will receive the following:
- Welcome Package – All new members will receive a Welcome Package(contents include membership card, Columbia, welcome letter, and copy of Into the Breach).
- Access to Online Membership Portal – All new members will receive full access to the Online Membership portal and all of its faith, values, insurance, and charitable content, as well as Supreme Council and State Council news and events content.
- Membership Communications – Members will receive weekly emails from the Supreme Council on a variety of topics, including faith formation, public policy developments,charitable opportunities, financial planning, Order-wide news, and membership events.
- Programs & Events – Members will be eligible to participate in or attend local, regional, and national charitable and fraternal events.
- Columbia Magazine – Members will receive the print edition of our monthly magazine, as well as any special fraternal publications produced throughout the year.
- Insurance – Members, their spouses, and their dependent children are eligible to purchase our life insurance, long term care insurance, disability income insurance, and retirement products.
- Accidental Death Coverage – Eligible members and their spouses will be automatically enrolled in the Order’s accidental death coverage at no cost.
- Annual Financial Review – Members are entitled to an annual review by one of our field agents.